We offer cleaning of all types of parts with the ultrasonic washing method. The main advantage of ultrasonic cleaning is the ability to clean complex shaped parts. Easily cleans parts with cavities, hard-to-reach channels and openings of various sizes, eg: pipes, mesh, etc. At that point, the quality of treatment in cavities and hard-to-reach places does not differ from the surface.
The ultrasonic washing method is widely used in various fields, such as:
· In mechanical engineering - Before and after parts processing. Before and after preservation of parts. After welding, grinding, polishing, removal of oxide coatings (films) and grains.
· In car repairs, ultrasonic cleaning is used in the case of engine repair, when it is necessary to clean engine parts (engine block, engine head, intake / exhaust manifolds, pistons, connecting rods, etc.) from oils, burns, abrasive abrasions, etc.
· In electronics and optics - Cleaning and polishing of optics, precision mechanical parts, integrated circuits and boards.
· In medicine - Optics and ampoule cleaning. Cleaning and sterilization of surgical instruments, etc.
· In the manufacture of jewellery - Post - treatment cleaning of items.
· In the production of polymer products - Cleaning of extrusion nozzles, etc.
Maximum part sizes:
· Length: 1000 mm
· Width: 600 mm
· Height: 600 mm
• Execution time is 1-3 working days, depending on the quantity of parts and the degree of dirt.
• Price fluctuates depending on the degree of dirtiness of parts and the size of area to be cleaned.
• If washing parts have not been disassembled or unscrewed from each other, which makes it difficult to clean, this is done by ProRing staff for a separate fee.
• If it is necessary to wash several engine parts (complete engine), the total cost is agreed upon when accepting the parts.
• Ultrasonic cleaning / washing does not separate sealant / silicone from engine parts.
• Prices are without VAT
SIA PRORING Latvia was founded on November 13, 2013. The company activities are divided into two main areas:
The mission of car service is to perform quality car repairs according to the standards set out by the manufacturers.
Production workshop is divided into several departments:
Metalworking department - turning / milling / welding / balancing and construction
Industrial washing department - high pressure and ultrasonic washing
Refurbishment Department - flywheel and clutch refurbishment | refurbishment of steering equipment | engine block, head diagnostics and repair
In 2018, we have implemented modernization measures to reduce the amount of hazardous substances used. The measures are implemented with the help and support of the Baltic Environmental Forum from the project "Baltic Pilot Measures to Reduce Emissions of Hazardous Chemicals through Substitution and Resource Efficiency" (LIFE14 ENV / LV / 000174), co-financed by the European Union LIFE Program and Latvian Environmental Protection Fund administration.